music

Friday, July 10, 2009

the day i was down

it is raining. not the weather outside, but inside my heart.today is not a nice day for me. it has never been so tough for me to go through a whole day like this. what had happened? why it would happen in this way? i ask myself so many times..but, i get no answer...
something just fall down.."bing~bang" i would never expect that the outcome would be so serious..that "something" i mention is my laptop..
it has been accompany me for ten months..i..really feel sorry to my father..
it was my fault, n it has always be my fault..if i didnt rush for the bus..if I didnt wear a slippy shoe..if i woke up n prepared earlier..all these things would not happen..but, it just happened..no one can change the result.
so, could you please tell me what can i do now?
what can i do to revive the laptop?
it is not under warranty..what can i do to get the money either repair it or buy a new one?
find a job?scholarship?direct sale?
is there anyone can tell me what to do?...i was just blank..

3 comments:

无言的心情.. said...

哇,为什么发生了那么大件事都没告诉我。。

你那束手无策的心情我很明白。。既然已经责怪了自己有些时间了。。是时候别在责怪自己啦。。事情不发生也发生了,责备自己也于事无补了。。再加上有些时候,是上天特地为你设下的考验。。好让你从挫折中长大。。别沮丧。。动动脑筋,让我们想想如何补救吧。。

你电脑的真实情况是如何的呢?全架都不再能用了吗?先去问问修理费多少。。在对比买架新电脑的价钱。。看看那个比较值得咯。。至于钱得从哪儿来。。你就别太着急先啦。。别一时的情急,而下错决定哦!!做工不是你要做就能做的啊。。要考虑清楚啊。。知道吗??

跟你家人商量先。。或许会被骂,。。但是家人始终是家人。。无论发生了多大的事,他们会帮你的。。

记得要和人分享所有的情绪。。别全都自己啃下来哦。。

无论结果如何,你的决定如何,在远方的我,都会全力支持你。。有什么事情,我都可以和你分享,或许我不能提你解决,但是我的耳朵随时为你而开。。

may god bless u...

daren said...

i know your feeling. i also used to do something like that....n that cos my family spend 2K++ to buy that lesson. i also use to felt guilty to my family.believe me family wont blame u de.
what u can do u already done...dont think too much. wait the dell contact you n just decide what to do next step.

Nic Cheah said...

go curi your junior 1.haha.
nex time more becareful can le, no one hope to see this kind of accident happened 1.