music

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

who is she?miss ??ong??

tuesday 10.40pm

Guess what? I had a bad dream??? I had dreamed about a girl…bad or good? But the girl I dreamed was my formal classmate.(erm...is primary schoolmate, i think) Why I dream about her? This is a good question. Why she? Hehe... very curious about who she is?? she is..

She is….

Arr… what is her name?

Shit… I have forgotten…

Miss Ong? Ang? Erm… I think is…. Ong..

…Ah…is

miss wang. so, why she? Actually I also dono why she... may be this is a symbol. What it symbolized? I ask myself, however, I can’t figure out the answer. But I don’t think she is my girlfriend in future…because...

I am enjoying being a single. 一人万歳 ban zai!!!



2 comments:

Nic Cheah said...

telephone n tell me hu is she ...
kakazzz

minami said...

wooisei,nt bad lo~~