music

Saturday, June 21, 2008

strange feeling

today is still a good day...i m working in carrefour now and tommorow is my last day.
since i m going to leave my workplace, i became lazy when working. when customer came, i just stood there silently watching them picked up my stock then looked it for a few seconds,then put it down again...after that, i just looked at them walking away slowly from my workplace. when customer asked me something, i was like a wood standing there FA DAI, then answered:''yes" or " no" haha...
all of this just show that today i am lazier than other day,but that is not the strange feeling i meant...
today i have three different feeling...
one-i have no mood in the morning,looking around with bad looking face:-(i think most of the custoner run away because of my scary face.
second-high feeling, heart beating as fast as the frequency of 100hz,like wana explode,because of playing initial d racing car,no matter how hard i try,the result still remain the same,i had lost for three game, i feel a bit disappointed then.
third-strange feeling

hehe, what is the strange feeling???no need think d, is come from girl d
before going back from carrefour,when i take back from rest room, i saw a girl sit at there.i was about to ask her name, however, the aunty beside her ask me something, ok, so i answer her politely, after that, i look at the girl again, she look at me too, then, when i m trying to say a word to her, the aunty ask me other thing pulak, damn!@$@#%nvm, i still answer her gently.
when i speak to the aunty, i look at the girl, she look at me too, so i just simply wait until my conversation with aunty finis...finally, aunty stop speaking, and i m sure that our conversation was closed...but...unluckily, there comes other girl speak to the girl i look at...holishit...
Q@@!#$after that, i give up d, so i take my bac and leave...
now, i feel strange d,why i m so curious to know her name??hahaha

forget it,ask tomorrow...

2 comments:

Nic Cheah said...

so , did u ask her on the nex day ? hehe.

tamamasama said...

ya,i ask her ad.her name is alice.
but, i din get her phone number.