music

Sunday, June 15, 2008

pls pray bfore outing

teoh han jie's misfortune day

10.00am - wake up
10.20am - depart from house(going to work at carefourre)
Arh~my foottoes was [kiap]ed by car door...very pain...nvm,working important...so i tahan sakit go out...with strong determination
10.25pm - Oh my godness!!!where is my right leg's shoe,i left one at my house...mean~i jz hav one side of shoe
10.30am - arrive at APPOLLO,intend to buy new shoe n lunch...no choice...i wear socks...without shoe
10.55am - arrive at carrefour...very disappointed(coz canot found a cheap shoe,wonder how to seludup into carrefour) finally,i jz wear a pair of black socks...pretend i am wearing shoe,luckily the guard didnt notice..huu~~i think i very geng d,...haha
11.00am - step in carrefour selling floor with socks only(other ppl didnt notice oso as i act like i wear shoe)
11.10am - i at shoe department-searching for new shoe(try to find shoe below rm20.00)
11.20am - at BATA shop, wau~every shoes at least rm25++...finally failed to buy any shoe
11.30am - start working...curi-curi borrow shoe frm c4..haha
12.00pm--9.00pm - working hour
9.00pm - supposed to be off duty...however,gt someone don wan let me go...keep talking with me!@$@%9.00pm - supposed to be off duty...however,gt someone don wan let me go...keep talking with me!@$@%$&$&^$&%
amp;9.00pm - supposed to be off duty...however,gt someone don wan let me go...keep talking with me!@$@%$&$&^$&%
amp;^9.00pm - supposed to be off duty...however,gt someone don wan let me go...keep talking with me!@$@%$&$&^$&%
amp;%
after 30 minutes...
finally he let me go...thank god...after return the shoe...
9.44pm - take back ic prepare go home...@#%#$%@&*(usually back at 9.00pm)
9.51pm - at car...start engine...Boom~Boom~
9.52pm - piang!!!damn~i crash my car with tiang
damn stupid~~tis call [long piak] oh my god~got one deep [kang] liao
9.53pm - start journey back home~(care for ntg...jz have a thought~faster reach home)
10.20pm - reach home...shocked!!!look clearly...bumper lower a bit liao...cham liao~

conclusion=today forget to pray before outing!!!

*[]=hokkien

1 comments:

minami said...

y u oways so 'lun chun' 1??
b careful la...