music

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the day after new year 24-2-10

happy chinese new year..
thank you for everyone.. that make my new year perfect

i had sweet memories during the new year weekend..
it was a precious memory for me..

this year, it was so special..
valentine and chinese new year are at the same day,
this was so call " shuang xi lin men " in mandarin which mean double happinese

however, couples start to struggle for either being with gf or bf, or their beloved family
i think most people choose to be with family,
for me, i had chosen to be wif my family as well, i went to my cousin house take angpow..
celebrate new year with them..

this year is my first valentine with her..
i m so sorry that i could not be with her lefting her alone, it just so lucky that she never angry about it..i love her..

finally..the new year come to end..
from now on..new challenges are waiting for us..
we must be as brave as a tiger as this year is tiger year..
good luck to all my fellow friends
happy CNY 2010!!!

0 comments: